The Dalhousie is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh, established in 1854 by the British Empire’s government in India as a summer retreat for its troops and officials.
It is built on and around five hills, Kathalagh, Potreyn, Terah, Bakrota and Bhangora. Located on the western edge of the Dhauladhar mountain range of the Himalayas, it is surrounded by snow-capped peaks. Dalhousie is situated between 6,000 and 9,000 feet (2,700 m) above sea level. The best time to visit is in the summer, and the peak tourist season is from May to September. Scottish and Victorian architecture are prevalent in the bungalows and churches in the town.
Dalhousie is a very beautiful and popular destination to visit with family, individual or corporates.
Dalhousie Local sight seeings include the following nearby places and can be done in a day visits:-
- St. Andrew’s Church,
- Jandrighat Palace,
- Kala Top Wildlife Sanctuary,
- Bakrota Hills,
- Subhash Baoli,
- Chamera Lake boating Point
We Also Provide Taxi Service For:-
- AC Innova taxi service from Pathankot to Dalhousie and vice-versa.
- AC Etios taxi service from Pathankot to Dalhousie and vice-versa.
- AC Indigo taxi service from Pathankot to Dalhousie and vice-versa.
- AC taxi from Pathankot to Dalhousie and vice-versa.
- AC Tempo Travellers from Dalhousie to Delhi and vice-versa.
- AC taxi from Pathankot to Dalhousie, Kullu, Manali, Amritsar, and vice-versa.
Dalhousie is a gateway to the ancient Chamba Hill State, now Chamba District of the state of Himachal Pradesh of India. This hill region is a repository of ancient Hindu culture, art, temples, and handicrafts preserved under the longest-running single dynasty since the mid-6th century. Chamba is the hub of this culture. Bharmour, the ancient capital of this kingdom, is home to the Gaddi and Gujjar tribes. It has 84 ancient temples dating from the 7th–10th centuries AD.
Tags:- Pathankot to Dalhousie Taxi Service,Dalhousie to Pathankot Taxi Service.